A big thank you!

GreatNate

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
801
I just wanted to give a shout out to the people who have to put up with our terrible terrible gaming addictions, A BIG thank you to our significant others!

Our girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands: Thank you for putting up with our hours of gaming, Our massive obsession with posting to random forum threads that for the most part are just plain silly, and our shouting at people for their stupid constant backstabs or random lucky crits. They have to put us up muttering about "ubers," "kritzkrieg's", and other words don't take place in normal conversations. They may have no idea what we talk about half the time when we switch to gaming mode, but thank god they still love us.

I propose that we all start taking time to appreciate a loved one that put up with our habits!
 
My parents probably have NO idea what I'm talking about, "Uber, Kritz, Spy, Facestab, Spyro, sentry, (I don't know whether they're happy or worried about this one) language please". I keep telling people, I would not want to have a kid like me, and this is part of the reason.My only disagreement is that you call it a habit, I call it a way of life.
 
The only person that didn't like my addiction was my girlfriend. She complained until I converted her. Now she plays TF2 AND she's part of the clan. I win at life!
 
Haha, not everyone has a girlfriend that'll play! My girlfriend still plays some games with me, just not hardcore like me.
 
The only person that didn't like my addiction was my girlfriend. She complained until I converted her. Now she plays TF2 AND she's part of the clan. I win at life!

You sir are a champion.

Your TF2Lulz album is full of win too. Gah if only I could be TP...
 
Last edited:
I now grant you permission to kiss my hand while kneeling before me.
<3

All bow before TP! we are not worthy. :)

I don't know how everyone in my house puts up with my gaming. I've built and rebuilt every PC in our house to try and coax them to join me. not much progress so far
 
The only person that didn't like my addiction was my girlfriend. She complained until I converted her. Now she plays TF2 AND she's part of the clan. I win at life!

Well you've done better than me, my gf loves gaming but not on PC's

She's fine with me playing but I can't get her to put down the controller in favour of a keyboard :(

Any advice TP?
P.S. I think she's scared of computers because of the stereotypical angry WoW kid view of PC gamers :cursing:
 
Well you've done better than me, my gf loves gaming but not on PC's

She's fine with me playing but I can't get her to put down the controller in favour of a keyboard :(

Any advice TP?
P.S. I think she's scared of computers because of the stereotypical angry WoW kid view of PC gamers :cursing:

Have you tried or considered shock therapy?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top