W westside Poster Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 247 Jul 24, 2009 #1 Was a blast playing warpath with everyone tonight, I like those on the spot events! maybe we should take a look into just HOW fun it was to have Warpath back... either way, big thanks to beast! :laugh:
Was a blast playing warpath with everyone tonight, I like those on the spot events! maybe we should take a look into just HOW fun it was to have Warpath back... either way, big thanks to beast! :laugh:
O opscomm Forum Fiend Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 684 Jul 24, 2009 #2 Yes Beast you are amazing. I hope they bring back warpath and kick lazy town.
R rawr Poster Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 116 Jul 24, 2009 #4 opscomm said: Yes Beast you are amazing. I hope they bring back warpath and kick lazy town. Click to expand... I couldn't agree more.
opscomm said: Yes Beast you are amazing. I hope they bring back warpath and kick lazy town. Click to expand... I couldn't agree more.
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Jul 24, 2009 #5 Lazytown is a fun server! Also warpath was really fun.
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Jul 24, 2009 #6 massive warpath fan. would be nice to have it back