R.I.P. to a dear friend

I am sorry man. We feel your pain. We lost someone too that was here in eGO. So our prayers are with him too :'[
 
this took me by suprise. I spent many nite digging him out of his spot on mesa

now i may just need to release a new version with a frozen demoman up there with a RIP sign for Iron horse

~D
 
R.I.P. bud, we've all had some great times with you on mesa, my thoughts and prayers with his family and friends. You will be missed.
 
this took me by suprise. I spent many nite digging him out of his spot on mesa

now i may just need to release a new version with a frozen demoman up there with a RIP sign for Iron horse

~D

Seriously, if you have the time, go for it. That would be really nice!
 
I am so sad to hear this news, I have been blown to piece so many times by his camping in the vents and over the entry to L that I cant even count them. We have attributed the phrase "Iron Horsing" to anyone that camps up there or in the vents and for some considerable time, because he done it so much and so well and for so long, that for all of the people that play on mesa it has become a tribute to his skills. I dont forsee this changing.

Now the term Iron Horsing will have an even deeper meaning and will help to keep him in our hearts and thoughts in the future.

My heart goes out to his family and friends and may he rest in peace, he will surely be missed.
 
Its just so sad when people pass away that mean so much to us :(

RIP Iron

Now i wish i got to play with him, everytime you are killed by a demoman you should think and remember Iron Horse.
 
I am very sorry to hear this grim news, however; his family and friends have my condolences.

Randall Flagg.

Barlow.jpg

 
R.I.P. Iron Horse. I'd always play on Blackmesa, and you were that one special person who got an entire area named after yourself.

The Myth, The Legend, The Man: IRON Horse. Rest in Peace, BM won't be the same.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top