This needs to be the pyros updated Air Blaster

Clarko

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
737
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAyd4WnvhU&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=6A63C556E8356AC8[/ame]
 
Wonder what it feels like to be hit with it...

Also, that technically wasn't a "brick house" no mortar or anything holding it together or other support walls.. but i'll give it to him. Pretty cool.
 
yea i thought the same about the brick house but going with the tale of the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf. I am amazed the pigs had a house of not just straw, stick but also brick its not surprise they didn't reinforce it with anything. They were just pigs :P
 
Yea, that was amazing, i watched that show when it came on tv just the other day.

Looks like an awesome toy, i want one!

I just wonder why he through his ear protectors on the floor... he probably broke them.
 
Last edited:
yeh, the BBC doesn't always get it right. but that's pretty damn awesome all the same. nice find!
 
i've built a potato cannon before...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhqQhZVTwlU[/ame]

but i think i have a new project :D
Thanks clarko!
I'll eventually look up how to make one of these
*EVIL MANIACAL LAUGHTER*
 
Rellik, lets make a pumpkin chunker. I want to throw pumpkins up to 5 miles.
 
Top Gear is awesome, woo :)

Top Gear wins.

Wait, I'm from Finland, I dont watch BBC :O

Well they air Top Gear here too.


But anyways, that would be the most epic airblast-o-thingie.
 
huddah huddah hmm i might make a garrys mod video about something like this lol
 
I think that this is really neat! :D Awesome find Clarko!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top