Why Acer Rocks

because there name is ACER they are aces at making terrible computers. hey THE WALMART FLYER NEVER SAID THE COMPUTER WAS GOOD, IT WAS JUST REALLY LOW PRICE AT WALMART
 
Congratulations to a company that should already have a 3 year warranty. Why are we celebrating this when all major companies should do this in the first place imo?
 
Congratulations to a company that should already have a 3 year warranty. Why are we celebrating this when all major companies should do this in the first place imo?

because a lot of companies offer warranties, but when you call in to say their product broke, they give you the run around. Some companies insist you take it back where you originally purchased the product, most insist on seeing a copy of the original receipt, and don't forget that many companies try harder to prove the problem is your fault therefore they will not repair it. Dell comes to mind as being a tech support nightmare to deal with, and Ive heard Samsung can be a pain with tech-supporting their monitors.

Acer asked a few pretty basic question, said ok it's broke, send it in and we'll fix it. I bought this monitor over two years ago; I might have the receipt somewhere, but I doubt it. Acer was very professional about backing up their warranty, and I appreciate that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top