Why Would a Terroirist Bomb a highschool?

Obviously you don't know how to have a blast in college :laugh:



Don't freaking worry about college. If all you do is study and play games... yea it's going to suck! Just go out and have some fun man. It's about living life, not surviving it!

And to answer the question, why would a terrorist NOT blow up a High School?


If only studying and playing games was all that was needed in college. I'm twisting my brain every other week writing papers and studying for my LSATs. College is about as fun as holding bricks with your arms extended for long periods of time.

If only I could go back to high school... that was so easy.
 
Maybe they want to hold the school supply of Tater Tots ransom? Yummmmm Tater Tots!

But then why would they blow them up? Perhaps it should be made a hostie map! :D
 
If only studying and playing games was all that was needed in college. I'm twisting my brain every other week writing papers and studying for my LSATs. College is about as fun as holding bricks with your arms extended for long periods of time.

If only I could go back to high school... that was so easy.

My only advice...
If you're not enjoying the classes that are related to your future career...
What do you think the rest of your life is going to be like?
I'm in a set of classes that I truly enjoy. Design is awesome. Especially the architecture part (which I'm applying for) and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I'll admit, I was going for Pre-Vet for about 1.5 years... I was simply hating having to do so much studying and whatnot (I'm horrible at exams) and I wasn't interested in it really. Study something that you like/love!
 
hahahha! maybe there are kids they know there that the want to kill. :P :facewall:
 
MAYBE, the T's got picked on by the CT's in high school and then the CT's got held back and then the T's wanted revenge and bombed them.
 
Cool, maybe that'd give me some time to do summer homework if my school blew up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top