Your Favorite TF2 inspired song/video?

Favorite TF2 inspired Song/Video ?

  • Spy Song

    Points: 5 17.2%
  • Heavy Breakfast Machine

    Points: 1 3.4%
  • It's beginning to look a lot like Dustbowl

    Points: 10 34.5%
  • Duty Calls for 162 BPM

    Points: 1 3.4%
  • Still Alive by Pyro

    Points: 6 20.7%
  • Dispencer Erection

    Points: 2 6.9%
  • Other

    Points: 4 13.8%

  • Total voters
    29

Mickkastle

Rookie
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
38
Hi!, this is my first thread, and i was thinking "what could i do as a first thread?" and this idea came up.
i love TF2 inspired songs, but i dont really know which one is everyone's favorite, so i'll make a little poll here with the most known (feel free to add any other that you like!)

here's the nominees:

Spy's song (my personal favorite) by Marco Vale

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP4NkJ37MpY[/ame]

Heavy Breakfast Machine by Nobuyukinyuu

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXQhCPCk2Q[/ame]

Dispencer Erection (Snoop Dog's Ft.) by Joe Horan

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNHlHM8SLMc[/ame]

Duty Calls for 162 BPM (Playing with danger remix) by Mastgrr

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_P-yLFxBaM[/ame]

It's beggining to look a lot like Dustbowl by Dead Workers Party Podcast

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8[/ame]

Still Alive by Pyro (Miraclegamer)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxY4Oy2nFlw[/ame]

that would be for the moment, if you want to add any song, just post it!


Thank You!

MickKastle
 
Last edited:
Duty Calls, although it didn't need the 30 second introduction. The music itself starts 30 seconds in.
 
I can't think of anything else right now. Enjoy.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bqs8gUKaKg"]Team Fortress 2 - Metal Theme[/ame]

-Calle
 
Meatshot Vol 1 8)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eybfEryjnvQ&feature=channel_page[/ame]
 
Go check out the ones at Control Point, like Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Engies and especially their christmas songs!!

LInk below
http://deadworkers.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=409

Have You Ever Seen The Train

(Mama) Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Engies

It's a 24/7 2fort
instarespawn custom sniper fest
I'm really bored so I reconnect
Start rolling soldier and beating all the rest

I don't like the people playing heavy
Miniguns always tear you apart

Rocketjumping all alone
My team are all on the phone
I'm on a side with 5 AFKs
Sentry guns, backstabbing spies
Are as annoying as flies
I feel like I need to ragequit


We've known each other since last spawn
Your health's been dropping, but you're too shy to say it
The other team has got a sentry farm
But one more uber and we can break it

I really hope the pyro doesn't spy check me
Flames aren't very good for disguise

We really need a demoman
I play medic - For the win
Cause a good medi breaks any public game
Never gonna let you die
Never gonna heal a spy
I'm starting to hate those crit rockets


Bridge:
One more lucky crit x2 (Lucky crit!)
Build a teleport x2 (Teleport!)

These guys think I wanna uber in
But they suck so I charge someone else instead

OMG it's MVP
Oh wait that's some guy, not me
I really dislike kill stealing
Especially those snipers
Make me wanna grief their a**
I'm really gonna (F10)
 
Last edited:
really good songs guys!, also i completely forgot this one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH4D7Uod4Cg[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3KYyc2kdo"]Maggot Kombat :D[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBrFTDGjSVw"]Mortal Kombonk[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5IFFGMTF0&feature=related"]Heavy Yells TF2 Theme[/ame]
 
Last edited:
note: video has a bad gesture in the beginning...you can always look at something else while listening to it though

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdvPVjGH4E[/ame]

how could anyone forget this one? :(
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6grk35d4Yk0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6grk35d4Yk0[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bqs8gUKaKg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bqs8gUKaKg[/ame]
 
Last edited:
note: video has a bad gesture in the beginning...you can always look at something else while listening to it though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdvPVjGH4E

how could anyone forget this one? :(

indeed is a nice video, but we were aiming to TF2 music videos and/or inpired by TF2:)

so far the favorite is "It's Beggining to look a lot like Dustbowl" followed by "Spy Song"

keep voting!
 
Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-gfWjVcCA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
I like this song :D Nom nom nom!
 
It's beginning to look a lot like dustbowl.
Sentries everywhere.
We are trapped inside our spawn.
We have ubers so move on.
There are lots of snipers so beware.
 
Back
Top