Your meme collection.

I made a demoman from tf2
TemplateDemoman.png

Can i use that as my avatar? :O
 
for 2fast4borderpatrol
2f4bprpd.png



avatard:
2f4bprpd125.png



@ShoddyMink > I'm working on one for you btw :D will probably be done later. right now i have to go play with my son ;">
 
MST3K is all win.
and so are you.
and so are these avies!
 
This is like, a duplicate of me, without the weird body figure. The hair is correct and everything. First attempt.

meme.jpg
 
Feel free to be creative with it, since I know it's difficult.

Try to imagine what a "mental soul" looks like (maybe a ghoul or something similar? Or the anticipation guy with his brain showing and a soul escaping out of it?). Just some ideas :).

Brainstorming ideas... :chair: <by the way thats me on the floor getting beat by a chair to help me think.
 
haha, I love these, buuut i suck at making them
If someone made me one of those i would love him forever!;)
 
oohh, I like it! The dude in the bottom right makes me laugh.

Thanks a ton Rellik! :)
 
That guy in the bottom right is just a normal guy...
the other thing is his Mental Soul
 
Back
Top