What is your Favorite unit?

Grenadiers with mg42s and panzerschrecks are more cost efficient. They also have no counters to Machine guns especially if they are in a building, grenadiers have grenades and don't have to use munitions to kill tanks.

I don't use volks for defence unless I truly have to, but you do have a point.
 
Ahahah, good one bunny, Oh wait do I hear 5 Tiger tanks coming in? I think so.

Who needs a king tiger when you can spam Tiger tanks once one dies.
Oh and I think reviving tanks is kinda op XD

AHAHAHA i loved that game, i think i hear tigers comming up the middle,
nah they would never go though middle

5 seconds later, 5 tiger tanks, followed by 10 squads of tankbusters for repairing
 
AHAHAHA i loved that game, i think i hear tigers comming up the middle,
nah they would never go though middle

5 seconds later, 5 tiger tanks, followed by 10 squads of tankbusters for repairing

5 tiger tanks? You could only have two before and now its only one at one time...
 
No, one guy, I think it was Bloody Bunny I believe was Panzer Elite, and they had this one tank which can REVIVE tanks. So all you have to do to get 5 tigers is to kill one yourself revive it, make another, rinse and repeat and walla 5 tiger tanks at your disposal. Which is not cool. -.- What can face 5 tigers?!!!
 
Favourite unit would have to be ... Neubbelwaffe cannon! (Wehrmacht)

King Tiger...

Should we shoot them or run them over?

Well considering the ridiculously slow rate of fire with the King Tiger's main cannon it would be faster and much more effective if you ran them over.

Please excuse my bad spelling
 
Americans - Rangers, SMGs and Bazookas who wouldn't love it?
Whermacht - Definatly a tie between the Flak 88 and King Tiger, I miss the Tiger Ace from the original CoH but I'll live with this one
British - Sherman Firefly
Panzer Elite - Jagdpanther
 
British: commando's
American:rangers
panzer elite:don't play enough to say
Wehrmacht:king tiger surrounded by infantry and panzer's
 
I prefer the medium tanks with some heavy infantry support. 2 Stugs and a stuh with 2 squads of stromtroops... Nice! Even a pair of panzer 4s, heavy tanks are a waste of time to build!

As the british i prefer some commandos with a piat in kangeroos

Americans... Cavalry all the way, Shermans, armoured cars, quads and some BAR rifles.

PE i have no idear... a pair of hotchkisses with some assault troops and tank busters maybe

:D
 
I just like watching 3 - 6 squads of American riflemen fighting against the pioneers and basic German infantry ( I forgot haven't play it in a while )
 
I think that the wehrmacht grenadiers are awesome, have a squad of those guys with a halftrack.
 
Panzer elite infantry fully upraded with group zeal and all that good stuff as AT with double panzerschrecks.

Get triple defense for their veterancy and if you have like 10, they wont die and kill anything in a second. Theirs enough anti infantry in the stock units so you dont need sturmgewhers unless you are going against commandoes. The 10 squads will have 20 panzerschrecks, which will dominate any for of armor fieled against them. With veteran srg, it takes forever to pin them down with mgs, and they can sprint past them.

I had an ARVE shoot into one of these mobs 2 days ago, dead center. It killed one guy.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top