Controversial Post of the Day

Thereven

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
1,668
Snipers - Productive members of society or deranged hobos who live in vans?

Discuss...
 
Extremely productive.... but only when they have sufficient cover... else wise they are deranged hobos who live in vans.
 
Arrow Spamming Snipers are a drain on society, up standing rifle snipers are wonderful
 
1 sniper per team is effective. 4 snipers per team, with the required 5 spys, is a headache while witll eventually lead to rage quit.
 
I was running around as a medic once, wondering where everyone was....I looked at what the team consisted of..

5 snipers
5 spies
4 engies
1 medic (me)

I soon left the server and went outside to scream at the TF2 gods
 
I care about my team, so if I am starting to suck, I will switch to another class until I feel we are able to have an extra sniper.
 
It depends on if they know how to use the bow. It's really very situational. The huntsman is better in closer quarters and where the enemy has to come though to get somewhere, like on toyfort or blackmesa, where arrow spam, though annoying, is very effective at taking out large groups of people to help hold the point if there are few people on the point. The sniper is better in everything else.
 
Pro snipers get it done, bow or rifle. It all depends on what weapon is needed in the situation.
 
2 snipers per team imo, one with rife, one with huntsman. Same with spies, spies that use teamwork rock. "Paranoia will Destroy'a".
 
Definitely deranged hobos who live in vans. Who else has jars of pee laying around, constantly peering around corners and at the same time offering almost no contributions. (with exceptions)

P.S. i get yelled at for waiting 5 minutes to get a camp kill as a demo but a sniper can wait for 10 minutes and see nothing and get a pat on the back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top