- Joined
- Feb 11, 2009
- Messages
- 389
I have yet to see someone who can out-Huntsman meIt would be an honor to fight someone who lives up to these accolades.
Cough... Me and my Falcon?! :3
I have yet to see someone who can out-Huntsman meIt would be an honor to fight someone who lives up to these accolades.
I will yell at you every time you camp kill me. I know you're in the server, I know where you hide, I can see your stickies, and I still fall for it...every single stinkin' time. But rather than admit my faults, I will blame the stupid not-a-team-player camping demo. Well, not every demo, just you :chair:

When was the last time you heard the words: "We would've won if only we had more snipers"?
Cough... Me and my Falcon?! :3
I underestimated you. But you could definitely out-Rifle me if I was using my bow, that's for sure. You scared me.
But let's put our eGO's away and leave them in our clan tag for now.Definitely deranged hobos who live in vans. Who else has jars of pee laying around, constantly peering around corners and at the same time offering almost no contributions. (with exceptions)
P.S. i get yelled at for waiting 5 minutes to get a camp kill as a demo but a sniper can wait for 10 minutes and see nothing and get a pat on the back.
Some time last week in Egypt. All sniper except for 1 spy. We lost and we thought, "We would've won if only we had 1 more sniper"

Engineer is credit to team.