Controversial Post of the Day

i feel fairly productive when i send arrows through enemy face while my team moves up. It's just situational
 
There is no van in game, therefore I cannot allow this word to be used.
 
i get yelled at for waiting 5 minutes to get a camp kill as a demo

I will yell at you every time you camp kill me. I know you're in the server, I know where you hide, I can see your stickies, and I still fall for it...every single stinkin' time. But rather than admit my faults, I will blame the stupid not-a-team-player camping demo. Well, not every demo, just you :chair:
 
There is no van in game, therefore I cannot allow this word to be used.

the Camper Van must be parked outside maps i guess. :)..

and about the topic, i think there's both kind of snipers, and the reason is because it's a challenging work, outta doors.
 
I play incredibly well with the Huntsman. And no, I don't arrow spam. I actually am able to lead my shots and make them at the mid-range you are supposed to be using the bow for. It all boils down to the player and not the class, as is with every class.
 
Deranged, but totally necessary. That's why we talk to ourselves so quietly after we kill you. It's an art, really.
 
I got 42 points by spamming Huntsman into BLUs spawn at B point in cp_steel. Nuff said.
 
I play incredibly well with the Huntsman. And no, I don't arrow spam. I actually am able to lead my shots and make them at the mid-range you are supposed to be using the bow for. It all boils down to the player and not the class, as is with every class.

Nice. There is one Huntsman sniper that manages to kill me a lot and it's not by arrow-spamming. He actually has pretty good accuracy when it comes to headshot. He usually plays on 2fort, and he's an eG that goes by the name of "Coreen".
 
Nice. There is one Huntsman sniper that manages to kill me a lot and it's not by arrow-spamming. He actually has pretty good accuracy when it comes to headshot. He usually plays on 2fort, and he's an eG that goes by the name of "Coreen".

Dangit. I got all excited, but then you said "Coreen", and now I have to troll 2fort even more until I can find, beat, and outscore this guy :[
 
Dangit. I got all excited, but then you said "Coreen", and now I have to troll 2fort even more until I can find, beat, and outscore this guy :[

He actually killed me quite a lot. The most times I've been killed recently is 7 times, while he killed me 6 times.
 
I have yet to see someone who can out-Huntsman me ;) It would be an honor to fight someone who lives up to these accolades.
 
well if it's on two fort, 2 snipers per team is perfect. because otherwise you just end up bunny hoping and trading shots.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top