Controversial Post of the Day

up to 2 snipers on a 16 man team is fine. same goes for spies. anything more and its a waste.
 
I will yell at you every time you camp kill me. I know you're in the server, I know where you hide, I can see your stickies, and I still fall for it...every single stinkin' time. But rather than admit my faults, I will blame the stupid not-a-team-player camping demo. Well, not every demo, just you :chair:

at least you're honest...sort of.... :P
 
When was the last time you heard the words: "We would've won if only we had more snipers"?
 
there is alot of hunstman chest bumping going on here. One day you all will realize the lamification that is going on everytime you use that stupid thing.

Shame on all of you.



*runs*
 
Cough... Me and my Falcon?! :3

Hey now, most of the time I was just seeing how well you could play with your Falcon ;) I underestimated you. But you could definitely out-Rifle me if I was using my bow, that's for sure. You scared me. :D But let's put our eGO's away and leave them in our clan tag for now.
 
Definitely deranged hobos who live in vans. Who else has jars of pee laying around, constantly peering around corners and at the same time offering almost no contributions. (with exceptions)

P.S. i get yelled at for waiting 5 minutes to get a camp kill as a demo but a sniper can wait for 10 minutes and see nothing and get a pat on the back.


you think you get yelled at? try camping with the sandman (pre nerf to oblivion). oh the qq's i listened to.
 
You're doing it wrong, then. See, you have to make your sentry kill the spies, send your dispenser to cap the intel, make your teleporter camp their spawn, and then all you have to do is counter snipe with the shotgun, and you're good to go.
 
I'm a hobo, and no hobo lives in a car, we live in boxes. I charge 25 cents for 1 Square foot and 15 cents extra for a box.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top