Your meme collection.

Super many meme's incoming!

538rv9.png

Cartman, thin!
10549w4.png

IRL Friend, loves HL2 and making movies.
24vib1y.png

Thats me :)
2iqyhyg.png

Another friend ;)
dy6qmh.png

Friend! The skin color was the worse chose ever but he liked it anyway :P
n63yon.png

Firend who plays hockey!
 
relik, I dare you to make me one.
Mobilize as in mobilize an army,
380021.jpeg


EDIT: rofl, funny thing I dont see that as an album name anymore.
 
I can haz one? please?

Ive seen these primarily on the tf2 side of the forums, and I would like to sport one for us Dod guys...

Look like a knight who says ni
 
I can haz one? please?

Ive seen these primarily on the tf2 side of the forums, and I would like to sport one for us Dod guys...

Look like a knight who says ni

i'll try to see what i can do later tonight... if i get time :">
 
if you just jumped over me I'll go sadface.
>:

i do them as i come up with ideas...
and i don't use other peoples ideas... if someone says "Can you make me one that looks like...." i don't use that.. typically if i get an idea from someones name.. and i'm able to make it. i will :P

other people do these. and most of them are way better than mine. i'm just good at making fun of peoples names :D
 
i do them as i come up with ideas...
and i don't use other peoples ideas... if someone says "Can you make me one that looks like...." i don't use that.. typically if i get an idea from someones name.. and i'm able to make it. i will :P

other people do these. and most of them are way better than mine. i'm just good at making fun of peoples names :D

I tried to do that with my own name, and all I got was a bad pun. If you come up with an even worse one, be sure to post it.
 
Aang:
aangrpd.png


Avatar (GET IT?!?!?):
aangrpd125.png




Toph:
tophrpd.png


avy:
tophrpd125.png




probably going to do Sokka and Katara also. but wanted to put these up real quick.
 
Rellik, im very curious how an "xPerience" meme would look, think you can make a meme for my name aswell? I dont need one but yours are so much better then mine.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top