Another TF2 update! No Day04?

/Aqua Blue

Poster
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
229
Fixed "r_rootlod" being marked as a cheat, which prevented it from being changed and caused a significant performance loss for some GPUs

Changed "The Big Hurt" Scout achievement to be "Stun 2 Medics that are ready to deploy an ?œberCharge."

Fixed Announcer overtime bug on KOTH servers using mp_timelimit

Due to many requests, added server ConVar "tf_overtime_nag". When set to 1, it keeps the broken announcer behavior

Fixed tournament stopwatch not displaying the time in the HUD

Fixed a bug with cloak meter regen and drain rates

Fixed Spies not being able to go invis while reloading

Fixed pipebombs sticking to saw blades

Fixed weapons not being hidden properly during loser state anims

Fixed a case where radius damage didn't reduce damage to self

Fixes Demomen taking too much damage from their pipebombs

Fixed a case where items would never show up in the backpack, even though they were available to equip

Fixed a case where items weren't being validated properly in class loadout slots

Also


Community requests

Removed centerprint texts for TF_FLAGTYPE_ATTACK_DEFEND CTF game mode

Changed TF_FLAGTYPE_ATTACK_DEFEND capture reward from 30 kills to 1 capture

Due to many requests, added server ConVar "tf_overtime_nag". When set to 1, it keeps the broken announcer behavior

But where is the legendary day04?
 
Last edited:
I don't think there will be a surprise update. But as I said on another thread, if I were them I would wait a few days (till sunday or monday) before pulling the big reveal because that gives a bit of time for them to all settle into the idea of the surprise update not coming, another way to pull the wool over our eyes. Plus then they could set themselves up for a free weekend. Also, my friend just got on his computer and found that TF2 was available for pre-load so he pre-loaded thinking it would be a free weekend (hes buying TF2 next month), but it just says successfully pre-loaded. Nothing else. This kind of validates my free weekend theory although it could have been a glitch or a wrong button pressed sort of deal.
 
Lmfao I love how they made it an option to keep the overtime bug. They know how to listen to the community!
 
Was hoping for something a little different, but the hats and game mode are nice!
 
Lmfao I love how they made it an option to keep the overtime bug. They know how to listen to the community!

I know, it's the little things like this that make Valve one of the best developers out there. I'd say better than Blizzard because stuff actually gets released.
 
I knew they were just going to change the Overtime bug. :(
They should have removed Overtime completely from KotH. In its current state the losing team doesn't care about the enemy team until 10 seconds before the match ends, ergo getting into Overtime. Since Overtime heavily favours the attackers of the hill, Overtime will go on for ages until they capture the hill. Then, when it's their last few seconds the other team tries to cap it, again resulting in Overtime. :glare:
If Overtime wouldn't exist in KotH the teams would constantly struggle to get the hill.


-Calle
 
Changing "Big Hurt" ? Does that remove all my progress. You know that I'd be rather upset to loose all the hard work I but into that achieve. Oh, what was that? Its a scout achievement? Bah, nvm.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top