POW! haha.

shadohunter

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
1,098
Thought i'd have a little fun, since MSK has been rolling everyone with his taunts lately. So i have a bounty here for everybody. Here's how it works.
Who? : MSK Impostr
Where? : 2fortIR
RULES? :
  • Must be a heavy [showdown] POW kill
  • Doesn't have to be a domination
  • First to post in this thread gets the casino cash.

Reward? :
Yeah, if anyone somehow manages to get a taunt kill on him, i'll give you all my casino cash. [which is 74,650 right now, but it'll probably go up]

Just be warned, he is POW king of 2fort. He has 208 POWs on hlstats, next one down has 21. He's like a ninja.. really. Well come join us in 2fort sometime and try to get him, i dare you. ;)
 
Last edited:
What's the bounty??


..... Now I see it. :D
 
Last edited:
ctf2fort0077.jpg
 
Just going to throw out there a few things:

a) I am the taunt kill champion (old hlstatsx)
b) I never lose these bounties on taunt killing people... (ask Beta :P)
c) The thing in my signature was actually created by Lando (without my knowledge at the time) because of him being taunt killed so much on Blackmesa...
 
I am the POW king, old hlstats and new. I have 402 recorded total POW's. However, seeing as I have lost, I give you rights to king of POW for one day.
 
Go on, Deja. I'll let you have the hlstats daily award for POW's. I've won it every day since it started, but it's yours. Today.
 
I don't care for the award man, go ahead. I play to play. Bounties are fun too :D
 
lol wow that was fast. but in my book, MSK is still POW king ;)

nice job deja, bounty is yours!
 
I got a couple just today at BM. There was someone trying to get a POW inside the small room, down the corridor to the right from spawn and I had just jumped down from the vents there and POW'd him from the side as he was trying to get his. xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top