Recent content by Levantir

  1. Levantir

    New eG's - 12.02.08

    Congrats on the G's, everyone! Show them off with pride! :-D
  2. Levantir

    New eG's - 11.21.08

    Congrats on getting your G's!
  3. Levantir

    Valve Maps reaches new heights!!

    Woot! The top 100 is only a couple ranks away!
  4. Levantir

    My first map. htf_resortrivalry beta

    That looks great and it sounds like an awesome concept! I'm all for what Atten said, putting it up on a dedicated server and trying it out for a weekend or so... Can't wait to play it!
  5. Levantir

    For You Engies

    I'm with Deja on this one. That's pretty sweet. And overall, it's pretty true to the in-game model!
  6. Levantir

    Admin School Poster

    That was a crazy graduation. One minute I'm still alive after the explosion, and then a shining wrench of doom caves my scout head in. Great way to end a great training session!
  7. Levantir

    Super Mario Custom Ubercharge Sound

    That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  8. Levantir

    New eG's - 10.17

    Wow! That's a happy surprise! Thanks, and congrats to the others promoted!
  9. Levantir

    Valvemaps Rotation

    Levantir 5pm-12pm Eastern Time. (USA)
  10. Levantir

    Pyrowned!

    Very cool video. I agree that the skill ceiling for Pyro may be low, but it seems to be a class where learning how and when to effectively use your skill with the weapons is just as big a part as actually using them. Using the maps well and working with your team effectively can make a big...
  11. Levantir

    -AA- Sniper Movie

    Wow. If I didn't see those shots, I'd call it nigh impossible. Serious skills. Thanks for sharing!
Back
Top