Recent content by Fl1ck

  1. Fl1ck

    Make CT bans use alive player time

    So your redacting your original statement of it taking an hour, and now saying that it could take a while because you get unlucky? Everything can go wrong if your unlucky, thats life. Did you read my response at all? If not thats alright I can post it again for you " accidental freekills make...
  2. Fl1ck

    Make CT bans use alive player time

    I agree, but It doesnt always have to be though brainless ape rebelling (although it can be done with class just look at carter). A lot of people seem to forget that you can kill the cts by perusing the round and playing minigames, and then killing them off during lr.
  3. Fl1ck

    Make CT bans use alive player time

    If they dont like playing T they shouldnt have broke the rules, and accidental freekills make up a very small amount of the total rule breaks Care to explain why you feel that way? I dont know who you are and I cant say I recall seeing you on the JB server. Also if its taking you an hour to be...
  4. Fl1ck

    Make CT bans use alive player time

    This is essentially a repost of @Dr. DaNk's post, but in the form of a suggestion so hopefully we can get some positive change out of this. Basically the idea here is that instead of ct bans being ran down by regular time, the proposed change would make it instead use alive player time. There...
  5. Fl1ck

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Make CT Bans Use Playtime!!!

    +1 I agree with this 100%. Working on remaking it into a proper suggestion and posting it.
Back
Top