Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Make CT Bans Use Playtime!!!

-1
some people only have limited time to play jb everyday and ur kinda hard locking players when you just ban them but a ctban that is active on and off the server would be fine. the system in place now seems to be working fine. repeat offenders should be longer probably

I don't think anyone here has suggested that they get server banned. (Unless what they did calls for one) In the instance of a freekill which was accidental, I suggest that instead of a CT ban which can be waited out off the server. A CT ban that is counted as you are a live playing rounds, exactly how priority works. They have to wait 15 mins ALIVE time.


-People who got CT banned wouldn't leave the server or AFK T, they'll play the rounds actively as a T.
-People will actually understand the game more, countless times people just Freekill cut for 15 minutes and join back and make the same mistakes.
-People would wanna avoid getting CT banned for 15 mins alive time, as that could easily turn out to 2 1/2 rounds or 3 or 4 depending how long that T stays alive.
 
I think that CT bans should be more than 15 minutes. I’ve seen people get CT banned multiple times in one map. However I do understand that “CT mains” would probably leave the server if they got a 30 minute CT ban and it would cause depopulation. There really is no perfect solution, even if you find a sweet spot between the time people are getting banned at the end of the day the issue lies with people who break rules. Sadly there’s no way that you can make everyone not “accidentally” kill the wrong person or “accidentally” run into stack with a gun.
Basically no matter what your view point is on CT bans, there will always be a counter to your point.
+1

double the bans

30 min freekill , 60 min careless, mfk ban is alright where it is tho
 
+1 I agree with this 100%. Working on remaking it into a proper suggestion and posting it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top