Recent content by Phoenixxx Wright

  1. P

    PW's 10 rules to being awesome. And also maybe victory. Probably not.

    1. Be useful, but not helpful. If your team needs soldiers, then either A: play soldier exceptionally poorly, or B: play engineer exceptionally well. People will marvel at your skills, and while you may not be helping the team directly, you're not helping the team directly. 2. Taunt after every...
  2. P

    Your Main Class and How You Play Them.

    Pyro. Circle strafing, puff&sting, flare harassment. Those mini-crits are brutal. Otherwise I play C&D spy and annoy engineers by stalking spawn and shooting teles as soon as they build them. :3 It's fun.
  3. P

    Peter's Evil Overlord List

    -insert question of relevance-
  4. P

    Update's not over. It's the soldier update.

    I'm telling you, in about six or seven hours, you'll see.
  5. P

    Update's not over. It's the soldier update.

    Discuss, maget.
  6. P

    Someone jiggleboned the Scout's entire head.

    I forgot about that thread, Calle. Thanks. And Daimo didn't make the scout. Technically.
  7. P

    Someone jiggleboned the Scout's entire head.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XalZRzjuEOg I love people like this. He is a bobblehead.
  8. P

    Oh my god yes. Sniper Karate.

    I'm curious as to how the model looks to someone other than the sniper, though.
  9. P

    Oh my god yes. Sniper Karate.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCZTUVQC Is that better?
  10. P

    Oh my god yes. Sniper Karate.

    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/70789
  11. P

    Things people do that make you ANGRRRRRY, in TF2

    When I'm a pyro and i burn someone and they run away and don't die. When I'm a pyro and airblast a heavy into a corner then get backstabbed right before the second axe. When I'm a pyro and people yell at me for being a pyro.
  12. P

    I need an artist, I have had a vision.

    Just do it in like comic form. You're all making it too complicated. ):
  13. P

    I need an artist, I have had a vision.

    You, or someone else. Whatever. IT MUST BECOME A REALITY.
  14. P

    I need an artist, I have had a vision.

    And it is good. Setting: cp_oilfield, sunset A blue heavy runs to the middle point, gun revved. As he climbs up the creaky platforms to the middle point, he sees there are no red opponents in sight. He is followed by a mob of scouts, medics, and a spy. As they stand on the point, you see a...
Back
Top