Update's not over. It's the soldier update.

Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
502
day04.jpg


Discuss, maget.
 
No. I think that just corresponds to the page being for the Soldier's medal and how the current form of the page came out four days after the first part of the update. It's just a way that they can keep track of the code.

But the soldier update would be nice.
 
I hope, but I'm not holding my breath. I would also say that they would leave this update a few days and then on sunday or monday come out with it and then maybe a free weekend next weekend if they were going to do that. Although, I'm fairly sure this was it for now. Seeing as though it was an update lacking as much content as the others have recently you might be able to predict that the next major update will be a month to a month and a half away instead of the usual two and a half to three.

EDIT: My theory of a free weekend may be validated somewhat, I don't know if this was a misspressed button or what but on my friend's computer TF2 was available for pre-load it said. He pre-loaded it but cannot play it yet, his parents won't let him get an M rated game until hes 17 so he'll be buying TF2 in another two months, but he plays all the free weekends for it so this got him hopeful that there will be one soon.
 
Last edited:
When i saw this i was like, what is this rubbish hes posting?!!?!?!

Now im like... errr :P
 
That'd be nice to have a class updated.. though the other updates are cool.
 
i just got the soldier medal from their 11,111 offer now this i wish this is true!
 
If anything, we'll see it next week sometime. They don't like to work weekends anymore than we do. Besides, they gave us an update to hold us over the weekend if nothing else.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top