Recent content by SaxOnTheBeach102387

  1. S

    I have a server that we can use!

    Security how? I guess I just don't understand. I'm willing to donate a Server and the power used to run it.
  2. S

    I have a server that we can use!

    Why not? I have fast internet and a well running server that I'm willing to let you guys use. All of your servers aren't in one location, are they?
  3. S

    I have a server that we can use!

    I have come into owning a Dell PowerEdge 2600 Server with 2 2GHz Xeon Processors, 6x73GB SCSI 10,000RPM Hard Drives. I was wondering if I could put it to use for us Edge Gamers! Let me know! I'm gonna load Windows Server 2008 on it here in a bit. Just get back to me ASAP so we can talk...
  4. S

    DoD Strand Problem

    Strand is down. I just wanna make sure Leadership knows that it is not working so we can get on it quick! I miss me some Strand! -SaxOnTheBeach102387
  5. S

    DoD Strand Problem

    Thanks, Guys!
  6. S

    DoD Strand Problem

    I was playing on DoD Strand pretty much all day Yesterday, on and off. I came back to play in the evening, after getting an update from Steam, and everytime I try to play on Strand now, I get an error message, reading "Client and Server product versions do not match." I am guessing the server...
Back
Top