Recent content by lordvader77

  1. L

    Gaming issues

    I don't know if it's overheating. I was checking the temps and they seemed pretty normal. I think it might have something to do with the thermal paste between the liquid cooling and the processor.
  2. L

    Gaming issues

    err, heatsink? I think I know what you're talking about. I have liquid cooling btw.
  3. L

    Gaming issues

    I think it may have been the dust, lol. I took out my video card, and the fan on the card had like a ring of white dust inside and around it. Got it off with pressurized air, so now I'm going to see how that affects the game play.
  4. L

    Gaming issues

    I don't think there is a beep code, just from memory, but next time I restart I'll check
  5. L

    Gaming issues

    So would pressurized air canister be helpful for cleaning fans and stuff? I probly should clean it anyway. Also what am I looking to check in BIOS?
  6. L

    Gaming issues

    Hey guys, So for the last few months I've been having issues with my pc gaming. My pc would just turn off within a few minutes of starting practically any game on steam. Game would be running fine, and then the whole thing would just shut down. So I realized it could be a power problem, since...
  7. L

    Best Christmas Dinner Ever????

    xo, do you feel like zero is trying to compensate for something? He tries sooo soo hard to get your attention and your daughter's affection. Somehow like an irritating dog, or probably more like an irritating velociraptor that just wants affection XD Have you ever invested in a good taser...
  8. L

    The Ugly Dance

    http://www3.theuglydance.com/?v=eytandyxz6 pretty much the most attractive thing. ever.
  9. L

    Happy Canada Day

    Happy Rwandan Independence Day!!!!! oh ya and happy canada day too
  10. L

    Left 4 Christmas

    An adaptation of the famous poem, written by me. Enjoy :D "Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the safehouse, Not a creature was stirring, not even a zombie mouse. The survivors were armed, from there shoes to their hair, In hopes that a rescue chopper soon would be there. The...
  11. L

    We Takin' Ova!

    Where's Bobfath3r, as this is apparently the next 10 rules to victory. Oh well, laugh while you can, because we will take over. (posted by Zero711 on vader's computer)
  12. L

    Make my day - Vote NOW!

    umm, well i'd prefer scrambled actually, with extra BACON. Thanks
  13. L

    Make my day - Vote NOW!

    Hey Edge Gamers! The CA Department of Health has selected their top 10 favorite videos for the H1N1 Film Festival. It'd be awesome if you voted for the video "H1N1 and You: A Public Service Announcement" by Bothanspy11 (my video). THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. http://www.cdphfilmfest.org/index.html...
  14. L

    PSN Usernames

    lordvader77 [i believe]
  15. L

    Wanted: Zero711

    i cant participate in the Zero bounty. i value my life too much
Back
Top