Happy Canada Day

griff988

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
691
Happy July 1 my fellow Canadians...Thank god for or freedom, great beer, beautiful ladies, landscapes and of course hockey.

Eh ! :)
 
AND TIM HORTONS ! jeee, really. can't forget the cooffee eh? , & Happy Canada Day fellas.
 
YEAH CANADA! Happy Canada Day to all my wonderful Canadian brothers and sisters.
 
Canada Day is an amazing day! Especially when your Canadian
 
Woooooo!!!! Go Canada!!!

This reminds me of the time when Canada beat the Americans at the Olympic hockey game for the gold medal. Ahhhh good times eh? ;)
 
canada_day_graphics_02.gif
 
Happy July 1 my fellow Canadians...Thank god for or freedom, great beer, beautiful ladies, landscapes and of course hockey
Wait, it's July 1st? I thought it fell on the 25th and 26th of June this year? Oh wait, that's NHL draft day ;)

Happy Canada Day my northern friends!
 
Hey.
I'm not a lumberjack,
or a fur trader...
and I don't live in an igloo
or eat blubber, or own a dogsled...
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a Prime Minister,
not a President.
I speak English and French,
NOT American.
and I pronouce it ABOUT,
NOT A BOOT.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I believe in peace keeping, NOT policing.
DIVERSITY, NOT assimilation,
AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.
A TOQUE IS A HAT,
A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH,
AND IT IS PRONOUCED 'ZED' NOT 'ZEE', 'ZED'!

CANADA IS THE SECOND LARGEST LANDMASS!
THE FIRST NATION OF HOCKEY!
AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!

MY NAME IS JOE!
AND I AM CANADIAN!

cmafia.gif


cat-is-canadian.jpg
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72GF414OESE[/ame]

Happy Canada!

-Allan
 
Happy Canada daY! is that like the day the USA decided not to annex it?

btw, lol, as far as that hockey remark goes how did canada do in the world cup this year? :P
 
Back
Top