Recent content by Pandaabear

  1. Pandaabear

    Spray Issue (Css)

    K, I will try it out mate!
  2. Pandaabear

    constant freezing ingame

    But he aint running them SLI mate..
  3. Pandaabear

    Spray Issue (Css)

    Well, I know what he means.. Just not where to go XD That explanation dident give me much :)
  4. Pandaabear

    constant freezing ingame

    Think he basicly means he changed his old grafic-card to a 8800GT. (If it's a grafic-card he means. I'm guessing so:D) And ye Librarian, would help ALOT if you could just add the names of the things you are running inside your computer :)
  5. Pandaabear

    Spray Issue (Css)

    Try to explain in english ^^ my english is not bad if you thought that :)
  6. Pandaabear

    Spray Issue (Css)

    Anyone? ;) Or just explain it more?:p
  7. Pandaabear

    Spray Issue (Css)

    Got the swedish version of Vista. Donnu really where you mean. Can anyone translate for swedish version of Vista? Kinda stuck when I came to -"computer management/local and users on the left/users/your account" Also the image file I'm trying to import is in JPEG format.
  8. Pandaabear

    Spray Issue (Css)

    Hi Guys! Wutz up? I got a problem with importing sprays into Css. It says that if fails to import the spray to the game. And that it my User might not have the right admin rights and so on. But I am the only user on the computer and I am defnitly Admin XD Anyone got any suggestions? Would love...
Back
Top