Spray Issue (Css)

Pandaabear

I made one post
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
10
Hi Guys! Wutz up?

I got a problem with importing sprays into Css. It says that if fails to import the spray to the game. And that it my User might not have the right admin rights and so on. But I am the only user on the computer and I am defnitly Admin XD

Anyone got any suggestions? Would love to be able to import some sprays to use in-game =)

EDIT: Can you read now? =)
 
Last edited:
Control Panel/Administrative Tools/computer management/local and users on the left/users/your account name right click it and properties check you are in the admin group.
 
Got the swedish version of Vista. Donnu really where you mean. Can anyone translate for swedish version of Vista? Kinda stuck when I came to -"computer management/local and users on the left/users/your account"

Also the image file I'm trying to import is in JPEG format.
 
Last edited:
try using a translator to see if you can translate swedish to english if you havent tried that, i reccomend google translator, but you can use another one if you want
 
Well, I know what he means.. Just not where to go XD That explanation dident give me much :)
 
Whenever I have problems with sprays, it's usually because the size of the image is too big. Reduce the file size and It might work.
 
K, I will try it out mate!

Whenever I have problems with sprays, it's usually because the size of the image is too big. Reduce the file size and It might work.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top