Recent content by pwnanoob!

  1. P

    Quitting...

    I quit =(eGO)= completely for now for the same reasons not just DAM revelations said i should respect more people and so did CRASH_OVERIDE.
  2. P

    Quitting...

    Pwnanoob! is quitting until i can behave more and be more respectful to other players i am very sorry if I disturbed you or your freinds during my time playing. I'm am very sad that I let you down house of [DAM] busters. Especially corporalpunishment who "stuck his neck out" for me and then took...
  3. P

    Any one play silkroad??

    ok I got a star wars battlefront clan that i can make a guild for then
  4. P

    CAMP2 RELEASED! Download and play it now

    I love teh maps
  5. P

    Hey who out there plays warrock?

    its fun xD but ya so many people lag and hack
  6. P

    funny family guy vid

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IfH6dYZLzE DING FRIES R DONE!
  7. P

    Cool pranks

    funny
  8. P

    Any one play silkroad??

    I am gonna be llv 58 soon n sro ^^ and wanted to know if anyone else wants to play with me i can lvl them for free and help them and stuff :P i could maybe with a council permission make a guild on silkroad. !whoa
  9. P

    Hey who out there plays warrock?

    If you play warrock i need help and someone who can teach me ho to..be good lolz also just to have someone to play wit. ty ^^
  10. P

    [poll] PC Games you play?

    silkroad online Star Wars battlefront 2 WaRRocK DoD:S and lots of addicting games lol xD !whoa
  11. P

    My XFIRE

    hey everybody add my XFIRE it is stophacking me there is no spaces the games i play are DoD:S, Silkroad online(sro),Star wars battlefront 2,WaRRocK. :O
  12. P

    i was kicked

    k ty for letting me back in.
  13. P

    i was kicked

    i want to be in =(e)= again so bad it was fun for that whole 18 hours -_-
  14. P

    i was kicked

    but c whit said i can re join so can i re put on tag?
Back
Top