P pwnanoob! Rookie Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 30 Sep 2, 2007 #1 I am gonna be llv 58 soon n sro ^^ and wanted to know if anyone else wants to play with me i can lvl them for free and help them and stuff i could maybe with a council permission make a guild on silkroad. !whoa
I am gonna be llv 58 soon n sro ^^ and wanted to know if anyone else wants to play with me i can lvl them for free and help them and stuff i could maybe with a council permission make a guild on silkroad. !whoa
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 3, 2007 #2 No guild, sorry. I used to play it...level 53 I think...a cool game.
G Gen. Sniper Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 786 Sep 3, 2007 #3 would love to but my free time is dedicated to my familys my real family and dod family but I'm sure you'll find someone
would love to but my free time is dedicated to my familys my real family and dod family but I'm sure you'll find someone
P pwnanoob! Rookie Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 30 Sep 3, 2007 #4 ok I got a star wars battlefront clan that i can make a guild for then
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 4, 2007 #5 eGO is so far a DoD:S only clan, you are not allowed to make eGO clan in anything else.