Recent content by Nuke

  1. Nuke

    Twelve Days Giveaway: Day 9

    NuKe
  2. Nuke

    Win a Mouse in January!

    I would like one because lasers go PEW PEW and my daughter dunked my mouse in the dog bowl.
  3. Nuke

    Guild wars 2 first impressions after beta!

    I was owning people with the gaurdian a squishy is a squishy period. we are all entitled to our opinions :) none the less its a great game.
  4. Nuke

    Guild wars 2 first impressions after beta!

    I found the game more enjoyable the further you level.
  5. Nuke

    Guild wars 2 first impressions after beta!

    I had fun in little time i played the beta encountered a few bugs like wvw doors appearing clear instead of solid. My guild chat function ceased to work after the 2nd day. Other then those measly beta issues the gameplay is rather smooth and gets much more fun after level 7 when you can hot...
  6. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 In game Names "BETA"

    Well wanted to say i love the guild system in this game! No need for this forum post because the guild carries from each character and you can just add friends from there.
  7. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 In game Names "BETA"

    Nuke obviously
  8. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 In game Names "BETA"

    Please Post your in Game name for the beta so we can quickly add people and group up! Also see everyone tonight in vent as well have fun and good luck! I will see you in Fort AspenWood Server
  9. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend

    Should say Fort Aspen Wood quick edit should fix that !!!! i sent pm's and notified everyone involved see you guys after i get off work tonight 12p.m. ish
  10. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend

    Fort AspenWOOD!
  11. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 Preperation in eGO

    Its Fort Aspen wood i don't know why they posted Crystal desert when we voted NOT I already notified all my friends on Fort AspenWood so that is where i'll be going.
  12. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend

    Def not playing Norn don't care for the "lodge" city i'mma try a char! ranger first then we shall see i wanna try them all not enough time..... lol Glad to see we decided on Fort Aspenwood
  13. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 Preperation in eGO

    Fort aspenwood!!!! Yay see you Friday night guys!
  14. Nuke

    Guild Wars 2 Preperation in eGO

    Fort Aspenwood seems to be better since they will have a PVP clan on there we will be bigger on PVP WvW. I would rather go there We need to go to a world that has alot of pvp clans pre launch
Back
Top