Recent content by Rocker Phill

  1. R

    Seasons greetings to old chums!

    Just a little rather delayed seasons greetings to any old friends if they are still here! I may no longer be an EGO, but I still remember my brothers of DAM:BUSTERS! Houses live on! Take care all. STRAND.:thumbup:
  2. R

    For those who remember me.

    Aye lads, It's great to speak to you all again :D It's actually really good to see old members still strong here :D Hopefully I'll see you all in game, but I'll be a pubber for a while yet :') Rock on lads :D!
  3. R

    For those who remember me.

    Great to hear from my old friends! and also lovely to meet new friends! hope to see some of you fella's kickin' up the sand in strand :D
  4. R

    For those who remember me.

    Bloody hell! I've not heard from Buzzkill in years! That takes me back haha :') But aye mate, I'm great thank's :D Haha, I just loved the family feeling we used to have in dod:s, it's that feeling you wana' be thanking ;D See you on Strands beach soon I hope!
  5. R

    For those who remember me.

    I've been absent for the best part of like a year and a half, but for my old eGO friends, I'd just like to say that it was great playing along side you! and those of you who knew me at all. Just a little message to any at all who see this, I hope you're all getting on alright and then I hope to...
  6. R

    For those who remember me.

    For my old eGO friends, I'd just like to say that it was great playing along side you! and those of you who knew me at all. A lot of people from CSS too. Just a little message to any at all who see this, I hope you're all getting on alright and then I hope to hear from you in the future :) Well...
  7. R

    Camping

    Haha, what really tickles me, is when i'm in strand, I hear 'STOP CAMPING!!' So I simply reply ' I'm not sure if you noticed, but this is a camping map ' And then they say no more. If anyone has the same problem, treat it calmly. Thank's.
  8. R

    New BF1942 Server

    BRILLIANT! That game was the reason I found dod:s, I tried to find a game like it, and I found dod:s, Let's get this server in gear, fly the spitfires and make Great Britain PROUD! It's about time we had some vehicle combat. Can't wait to get in a dog fight, snarling and showing my teeth...
  9. R

    FLYING DUTCHMAN on donner2 sniper/thompson

    Brilliant mate :) I can't see how your such a good gamer xD But i'll ALWAYS try to be on your team haha Keep it up! See you ingame soon.
  10. R

    Rocker Phill.

    I am Geno, Selling some of my work to artist's etc :D My tattooing's coming along beautifully.
  11. R

    Rocker Phill.

    Haha, Hope to see you soon guy's :) And Ruth, I miss you, my female named man friend! hahahaha
  12. R

    Rocker Phill.

    Lol, i'm quite famouse amoung a small group of people let's just say xD
  13. R

    My 1 year recognition.

    Cheer's Ollie, your a true legend bro' :) Still prefer you as my e though :)
  14. R

    My 1 year recognition.

    Aww D day, you had to rub it in! hahaha xD See you ingame soon buddy :)
Back
Top