For those who remember me.

Rocker Phill

Poster
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
159
For my old eGO friends, I'd just like to say that it was great playing along side you! and those of you who knew me at all. A lot of people from CSS too.

Just a little message to any at all who see this, I hope you're all getting on alright and then I hope to hear from you in the future :) Well that's my stupid little message over, but...

once an eGO, you never lose the friends you make. Rock on!
 
I remember you and another admin on strand. I even remember buzzkill and vasili :):lol:

How you doing rocker?

Also, thanks for helping inspire me to join eGO ;)
 
Bloody hell! I've not heard from Buzzkill in years! That takes me back haha :') But aye mate, I'm great thank's :D

Haha, I just loved the family feeling we used to have in dod:s, it's that feeling you wana' be thanking ;D See you on Strands beach soon I hope!
 
Phil, Phil, Phil Was up Homie G!

Welcome back lil buddy!
 
Great to hear from my old friends! and also lovely to meet new friends! hope to see some of you fella's kickin' up the sand in strand :D
 
Welcome back bro. I don't have the pleasure of knowing you so see you later in game
 

Latest posts

Back
Top