Recent content by dj hassanova

  1. D

    ventrilo 4 mac issues

    Im not that literate linux would be a nightmare 4 me...
  2. D

    ventrilo 4 mac issues

    thanks I know this sound silly but I was a pc user for a decade or more and the only reason I went to mac is that I dont have any issues with viruses and unstable platforms. I will not install software that will turn my mac into a pc. I will at some point have to buy a pc for gaming. I have...
  3. D

    speex codex help!!!! mac user im dying over here...

    Mac version of ventrilo supports only speex codex and not gsm 6.10 is there anything I can do?
  4. D

    ventrilo 4 mac issues

    Greetings ... I have loaded ventrilo and everything is great except that the mac version only supports speex codec and not the gsm 6.10 codec eGO runs on. Short of buying a pc Im stumped. I've spent the entire afternoon looking online for a patch that doesn't seem to exsist. Any ideas? Humbly...
Back
Top