ventrilo 4 mac issues

dj hassanova

I made one post
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
13
Greetings ... I have loaded ventrilo and everything is great except that the mac version only supports speex codec and not the gsm 6.10 codec eGO runs on.
Short of buying a pc Im stumped. I've spent the entire afternoon looking online for a patch that doesn't seem to exsist. Any ideas?

Humbly hoping for a way around please help if you can bowing,bowing....
 
Last edited:
thanks

I know this sound silly but I was a pc user for a decade or more and the only reason I went to mac is that I dont have any issues with viruses and unstable platforms. I will not install software that will turn my mac into a pc. I will at some point have to buy a pc for gaming. I have nothing against pc just I dont currently have one and ventrilo was nice enough to exclude mac users on there program although eGO could use speex codex as well however I am new and don't have the balls or think it is fair to ask admin or whoever to change there settings just for us mac users.
I love you guys and will continue to support you in any way I can and hopefully sometime soon I can afford a pc to be able to use ventrilo.
 
If you hate viruses so much, why not switch to Linux? Ventrilo works on it, and it's free.
Or just get a good virus scanner...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top