Recent content by generalpyro

  1. generalpyro

    ZOMG Windows 7!!!

    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on the scene for a while. So I wanted to see who all out there has tried out windows 7? I just got it installed, and I'm already thinking its INFINITELY Better than any other recent windows versions. What do you all think out there? -GP
  2. generalpyro

    Your ISP

    Maricopa broadband. I'm sure they're a reseller for someone, but i have no idea. Therefore, "Other"
  3. generalpyro

    Transformers 2

    cant wait to see it next week =)
  4. generalpyro

    riddles u can never do!!!1

    dam, i fail too.... =/ i wanna know what the name of that song is!!!!!
  5. generalpyro

    2009 T-Shirt Poll - We DO NOT HAVE T-SHIRTS YET

    im down for pre-ordering. Nothin like sportin my community pride!
  6. generalpyro

    Medal Of Honor Awarded

    congrats guys
  7. generalpyro

    miracles

    happy birthday
  8. generalpyro

    Age Test March 2009

    20
  9. generalpyro

    Just saying hello

    Welcome. Have fun on the servers
  10. generalpyro

    Name recognition

    I was very familiar with DLink, had heard of turtle beach, but not uberclok
  11. generalpyro

    My Birthday

    happy bday =)
Back
Top