generalpyro I made one post Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 14 Jul 22, 2009 #63 Maricopa broadband. I'm sure they're a reseller for someone, but i have no idea. Therefore, "Other"
F FingerFactor Rookie Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 37 Jul 22, 2009 #64 Bell Sympatico, Ontario, Canada.
C CobraCommander Rookie Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 67 Jul 22, 2009 #65 Verizon USB modem. I'd say around 50kbs speed. 5 gig limit. I hate the 5 gig limit :*(
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Jul 22, 2009 #68 Officer-Pie said: Comcast.... FTL Click to expand... Sir, I could not have said it any better.
D Doomfearkeeper Active Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 378 Jul 22, 2009 #70 Embarq (Donno if thats spelled right but its close)
A Atten Thread Thumper Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 1,005 Jul 22, 2009 #76 I have school internet.... Earthlink dialup at home if anyone cares.
S Sentinel Rookie Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 43 Jul 22, 2009 #77 Officer-Pie said: Comcast.... FTL Click to expand... I'm right there with ya...
J _Jet_ I made one post Joined Jan 29, 2009 Messages 22 Jul 22, 2009 #78 Shaw Cable, Its a Canadian company.
F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Jul 22, 2009 #80 Comcast. But mine is win haha I love it