Recent content by Puzo

  1. P

    Looking for Battlefield 2 CD Key

    Yeah, i didn't get it...might anyone else have one?
  2. P

    Looking for Battlefield 2 CD Key

    Did you pm me? If so, it didn't go through.
  3. P

    Looking for Battlefield 2 CD Key

    Alright, thanks
  4. P

    Looking for Battlefield 2 CD Key

    Yes, i would very much appreciate it! Nah, i'm not giving away, i wish i had one to give away though, lol.
  5. P

    Looking for Battlefield 2 CD Key

    Anyone?
  6. P

    Red Orchestra Guest Passes

    Me? :P
  7. P

    Boats

    Is anyone here reallly into boating?
  8. P

    Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack on Steam.

    I love San Andreas, I played the multiplayer mod for it for almost a year and a half. I just bought gta4 today and installed it, I have a feeling it will take some getting used to though. But yeah, if you wanna play some gta4 when it finished I'm all for it, just look for me in vent. And it...
  9. P

    What is your favorite thing about INS?

    I like that it doesn't take 10000000 shots to kill someone. Just one shot works fine.
Back
Top