What is your favorite thing about INS?

bottleoftheFUNK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
2,068
Hey everyone it's kingback, i would like to know what everyone's favorite thing about Insurgency is!? My favorite features of INS is the use of iron sights, realism of the game, and aha the RPG.

See you guys in tha server:cool:
 
me killing all my fellow EGo's and taking pics of funny moments like when you had blood on your butt AHHAha
 
I really like having to aim using the ironsights, slows the pace of the game enough that it's not people spazzing jumping around like CS
 
I like that it doesn't take 10000000 shots to kill someone. Just one shot works fine.
 
I like the artistry of it. The models, textures, and props and buildings are really nice. The sound effects. The smoke, dust, lighting. My favorite is when a team of people communicates so you can build a picture in your mind of what's going on in different parts of the map. I like that there is variety when you play. It seems like there's an infinite variety of strategies you can try, depending on who is playing. Going into Vent and talking/listening to other edge gamers while you play.
 
I appreciate the game both from an artistic standpoint and from a realism standpoint. I find the game a lot more realistic than DoD: S, CS: S, or any of the other Source games and/or mods out there. It is, as a result, slower paced - but still intense. And also more relaxing.

I'm also an artist behind the scenes, and do a lot of personal concept art and digital paintings. From that point of view, I took an interest in the game as I know Insurgency has been praised for the independent work of it's many creators.
 
I like the people ^_^ We have great members. And the SKS. <3 SKS
 
aha awsome, in INS a chest or center of body shot with a high powered weapon usually puts your opponent down.
 
Yeah, I'm gonna say the fact that unlike a lot of FPS games a single shot will work. That being said, it's also frustrating when you unload a clip into someone and they don't die because their hit box isn't registering properly. Something about gameplay is much more fun. I don't know why, but winning usually feels better in INS than other games.
 
The M4 aimpoint. This one weapon is accurate, powerful, and very effective. This is the only gun in the game where you can rambo and get away with it.
 
I like that it is tough enough it requires a level of teamwork to be successful. I enjoy the teamwork aspect of any game.
 
I like that it is tough enough it requires a level of teamwork to be successful. I enjoy the teamwork aspect of any game.

That, too. I love that teamwork is so incredibly necessary to be good. Sure, getting a ton of kills will help and you'll be high on the scoreboard, but if you don't cap points you'll still lose.
 
I like the realism of the sounds.

It is immersive, and the scenarios based upon real-world environments, where some situations just AREN'T fair.

2X
 
I like the realism of the sounds.

It is immersive, and the scenarios based upon real-world environments, where some situations just AREN'T fair.

2X

This is very true. And I think that's INS's trademark is that maps are stacked. It's just sometimes very frustrating to motivate a bunch of people to actually run across that stupid street instead of sitting in the spawn's front door. 'Cause you know that front door is "Alpha" :rolleyes:
 
This is very true. And I think that's INS's trademark is that maps are stacked. It's just sometimes very frustrating to motivate a bunch of people to actually run across that stupid street instead of sitting in the spawn's front door. 'Cause you know that front door is "Alpha" :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD HOW MUCH I AGREE WITH THIS!

I FREAKING CANT STAND PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT CAMP SPAWNING ! I HAVE BEEN GETTING SOO ANNOYED WITH PUBS!

I TELL THEM ! STOP COMPLAINING AND MOVE OUT! RUN! PEOPLE WILL DIE! ITS FREAKING WAR! NOW MOVE! GET SUPPORT ON THAT CORNER! SNIPE THERE! RIFLEMEN MOVE OUT! CAPTURE! GRANADERS BOMB THERE! PUSH!!!!

but noooo they all just hide and try to snipe with a rifle! ROLF!

I SWEAR TO GOD ! they freaking reminds me of kids that play paintball.. all hiding in the back afraid to get hit.. its like if you are soo scared! WHY DID YOU COME OUT TO PLAY!!! WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS !


HAHAHAHAH


But in the same time i use it as motivation to move my butt and rush and play aggressive.. but that's why i always end up dying.. hence my 1:1 ratio...if only i had a team that listen! Anyone want to create a 5 team? and we will always play together? i saw a clan come in to the FF on server and my god! where they ever on the zone! it was amazing watching them!
 
Last edited:
Slow paced combat that try's to simulate modern warfare. I love it for that! :D
 
Mah favrit ting

The L1A1 and SKS are a huge pile of PURE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I love being able to make the shots a sniper can, but still be able to "rambo" somewhat. SKS<L1A1
 
The L1A1 and SKS are a huge pile of PURE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I love being able to make the shots a sniper can, but still be able to "rambo" somewhat. SKS<L1A1

Baloney! The L1A1 iron sight is so ginormous there's no way you can rambo effectively. The M4 red dot is much better for rambo, plus for some reason I find it really easy to find center screen with it. I much prefer the other militant gun (can't remember what it's called) to the L1A1 and I prefer the AK-47 over that. I do like the SKS but on occasion when I feel particularly caffeinated, otherwise my reflexes are much too slow to use a semi-auto.
 
I like its uniqueness. What CS was to half life 1 I think Insurgency will be to half life 2. Best thing about Insurgency...suicide grenades ahahahaha.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top