Recent content by TheDeadpool

  1. T

    So, is this Salvaged Crate #50 really worth as much as people are saying?

    It's not at all ridiculous for people to say it's worth two buds. The TF2 economy is based in large part around what people say, or more appropriately, what they value it at. Nothing in TF2 is "priced" unless it's exclusively available by purchasing it from Valve. The value of items as you see...
  2. T

    Dabes killcam screengrabs

    Post yours! Here are some to get you started:
  3. T

    How to know if you're doing a good job as a Sniper?

    Stock sniper rifle is dabes for mid to long range. Huntsman for mid to short. Also, the order should be sniper, medic, whoever the medic was going to uber (heavy, pyro or demo). Engis as you can, since they can be easy to take out. If you're getting killed that often, move more. Making the...
  4. T

    TF2 members post themselves!

    Also, because Shiznoe wouldn't actually post a picture of himself:
  5. T

    Jeremyth3gamer

    YAYYY!YY!!!!!AYYY! gratz. Wield the banhammer with pride.
  6. T

    Bounty Hunting

    TheDeadpool's bounty on TheDeadpool Method: Dominate Deadpool as a sniper, AND headshot the domination kill AND taunt in the screengrab that shows the headshot domination kill. Prize: Strange sniper rifle and a sniper hat. Status: Open
  7. T

    Helping others succeed, through failure

    Humblebrag time: players excited they finally managed to kill you (because you are SO skilled (and classy)):
  8. T

    V-Day for the Hat Division.

    I'm not doing anything ON Valentine's day, but my ladyfriend got me Supercross tickets for Valentine's day and we're going to the race in April! SUPER STOKED BRO!
  9. T

    Mithos Riot's Art Shop

    Hey Mithos, Would you be interested in doing a sig for me? I would wear it proudly. I'd like Deadpool, sniping, and the TF2 logo in it somewhere. I can offer you high-fives, breakfast burritos, and/or some stranges.
  10. T

    When you brag about your backpack...

    If you're sick of the jerks, come to the The Deadpool store. Customer service and competitive prices are our number one goal: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231268 I declare this thread hijacked. p.s. Inappropriate video, regardless of perspective, breaks eGO policies of obscenity.
  11. T

    Thanks for supporting my last video, eGO. I made a couple more non-huntsman related.

    Always a pleasure, DOOM(I SWEAR THAT GUY WAS HAX)TRAIN.
  12. T

    Lt. Cyndi Lauper

    I remember spec-ing him a few years back because I just couldn't believe he was that good. Naturally, I had to swallow my pride after watching his precision. The taunt at 3:24 is absolutely amazing, and a prime example of what a spy should be. I'm sure at the pearly gates, St. Peter is...
  13. T

    Upcoming Event: Meet & Greet!

    As is traditional in my culture, I will be bringing a meat and cheese tray to this event:
Back
Top