Recent content by Scharfsch?tze

  1. S

    I'm doomed, Someone please help!

    ok all, i have it all solved. My vista is running nice and smooth again. Thanks all,
  2. S

    I'm doomed, Someone please help!

    yeah i done that now. its all still blurry here, im gonna open my laptop and take a look on whats going on.
  3. S

    I'm doomed, Someone please help!

    haha :D. Well, I tried all theese steps already. nothing works.. i got help from Xenophek, using DBAN worked like a charm, i could delete my entire computer without any security blocking, and yer. im trying to install vista now, Thanks for the help anyway.
  4. S

    I'm doomed, Someone please help!

    Nothing wrong with my Vid-card... i checked... the fan is working. no sign of damage to it either,
  5. S

    I'm doomed, Someone please help!

    Hey folks. Before reading this is my specs: - Windows vista Premium - Nvidia Geforce 8600 GS - 320 GB HDD SPACE - Intel Core 2 duo prossecor T5550 - 1.83 GHz PROBLEM: Cant play any games. Nvidia driver is damaged And yes i tried uninstall my nvidia driver and install new one, Wont work. 5...
  6. S

    need Help.

    Depending on how old you computer are depends on the graphic card you can have.
  7. S

    need Help.

    Aight.. maybe your drivers are to old... First of all i must know what Graphic card you have, if its NviDia. Go to www.nvidia.com and get newest driver. * IF YOU ALREADY HAVENT IT * , if u have ATi, try http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx to get some drivers there if you...
  8. S

    Scharfsch?tze AFK Report

    Hey all, Im sorry i havent been on lately. I just got this error "nvlddmkm" it seems to be broken. Im having big troubles with my computer now, Its like i cant run my games, The nvidia driver is disabled or some sort, My computer is just so messed up i dont know how im gonna fix this, I tried...
  9. S

    To Translate

    eGO has a many servers in Day Of Defeat : Source for example..... Kalt,Flash,Donner,Avalanche and Strand. (English) eGO Har veldig mange servere i Day of defeat : Source for eksempel, Kalt,flash,donner,avalanche og strand. (Norwegian) Lmao xD
Back
Top