Scharfsch?tze AFK Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scharfsch?tze

I made one post
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
13
Hey all, Im sorry i havent been on lately. I just got this error "nvlddmkm" it seems to be broken. Im having big troubles with my computer now, Its like i cant run my games, The nvidia driver is disabled or some sort, My computer is just so messed up i dont know how im gonna fix this, I tried many forums and stuffs, Ill guess ill format my computer and install XP or VISTA, Curently i am running vista, oh btw if someone of you already had this problem help would been appreciated, So i dunno i cant play the next 3 days, or even more......
 
havent seen that error...i have vista too...64-bit premium...works perfectly for me...sorry to hear the troubles
 
try pulling the video card out and uninstalling it then reinstall it :) thats my only guess srry :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top