Recent content by ryu.kr

  1. R

    Deagle Toss in Jail

    Boosting and bunny hopping are not cheating. They are just a part of the game ever since Counter Strike 1.1 (Beta) came out. If you look at the legendary teams playing , you can see some bunny hopping and looooots of boosting...
  2. R

    xD

    :O Mexico nice :) what part? I live in Mexico currently..
  3. R

    =(e)= Beat =(eG)=!

    ah, time for eGO's to die :)
  4. R

    Event Suggestions

    I will say it again Inter-eGO tourney for the win! :) I'll help organize it if necessary
  5. R

    Event Suggestions

    32 teams formed of six/seven players competing against each other ^^ just we should have some rules such as respect, etc , etc.
  6. R

    Event Suggestions

    How about form teams, and make a small inter-ego tournament???
  7. R

    Denouncing common Jail Myths

    So if they do not specify a time, close the cells, and kill me for being inside my cell, is that valid?
  8. R

    Preferred music for cs sourcing

    Korean music. Linkin Park. Hip Hop. Rap.
  9. R

    Names

    Ramon Patricio Ramirez
  10. R

    Hostage Scenario Jail Map

    Id rather prefer the whole role reversal thing, it is not different at all... just t's have mic and they are the onse who dictate the rules. but hey, the starting point looks nice.. I guess its just a jail map with no jails ;)
  11. R

    Denouncing common Jail Myths

    the cells opening thing... I have a question.. If they open cells can they close them??? another q: the time they give sometimes is too tight... they want you to shift walk to a certain place, and sometimes one spawns in the farthest cell -_-
  12. R

    HighSchool

    lol.. I'll start idling if I can ^^
  13. R

    Why did you join eGO?

    jake, I think you still sound like a 4-year old. LOL JK, I have never heard you... Slash talked me into it... and sometimes I regret it when I get freekilled and do not get ST :( High school server rocks tho... Office and DUst2 do too, but my pc is too slow to take those huge servers
  14. R

    Idea's for Highschool this friday

    You mean April 3, 2009? ^^
  15. R

    Jail Trivia Suggestion

    Trivia should be just banned from teh games, it is not interesting at all... Maybe changing the rules as Wyald suggested could make it interesting however, I still think trivia and picking who dies is one of the most boring games ever... As a matter of fact, Slash and I always kill...
Back
Top