Recent content by ProwL

  1. P

    Ps3

    PS3 definitely is more reliable and sturdy when compared to XBOX360. I've owned my PS3 for almost a year now and still no problems with it. It runs perfect just as the day I bought it.
  2. P

    Ack! Zombie alligators!

    I'd be pretty pissed if it were Alligators that came back to life and started owning everyone up...
  3. P

    favorite song

    ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64EjuSEXsYg
  4. P

    Samurai Sword ^_^

    Nice sword :)
  5. P

    L4D 4 Funny:)

    Lol
  6. P

    highschool

    Enjoy Highschool while you still can, because you'll miss it once you go to college.
  7. P

    Deets wanted this... I said no.

    That's a hot whip ;)
  8. P

    New Evolution of Dance

    Haha that was surprisingly entertaining :)
  9. P

    Consoles? which should i get?

    Good decision, people never regret upgrading their computer.
  10. P

    Dominating the world!

    Holy... I had no idea this organization was so large.
  11. P

    Don't let this happen to you!

    . . . No comment.
  12. P

    FileFront suspended indefinitely on March 30

    Hopefully this will turn out to be an April fools joke.
  13. P

    Cleaned my room up

    This post would've been more effective with a before and after comparison :P
  14. P

    Dreams

    I have a lot of dreams where I can fly and I'm swimming but usually when I'm in a "swimming" dream, I look under water and see some kind of horrific sea monster or something (even if I'm just in a pool" and I get piss scared and start swimming away but for some reason I swim extremely slow, then...
  15. P

    Anyone here a roller coaster phsyco

    I love rollercoasters :) I don't really remember all the names but Virginia has some pretty sick ones in both Kingsdominion and Busch Gardens.
Back
Top