Deets wanted this... I said no.

FluffyTDestroyer

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
1,662
And now he's all pouty.


http://www.limoforsale.com/adDetail.aspx?aid=50443

resizeImage.aspx
 
omg do want!!!

not really but to be more serious if id didnt have almost 200k miles on it and didnt cost 35k i would consider it. :)
 
I can't believe you passed that up. He probably would have let you ride in the little bucket up on the mast. And you totally could have gotten away with talking like a pirate while buying hay for your chickens at the grocery.
 
I can't believe you passed that up. He probably would have let you ride in the little bucket up on the mast. And you totally could have gotten away with talking like a pirate while buying hay for your chickens at the grocery.

Awww, Purple... Silly Purple..

You never buy hay at the grocery store. The grocery store is where you buy corn-fed chickens for dinner. You know.. since chickens don't eat hay.
 
Back
Top