Recent content by zer0day

  1. Z

    Please rate and comment on my rig

    Looks like that's an account related thing, I doubt you can link it to others.
  2. Z

    drivers..

    Yep, I've had this happen before. Try (Very Carefully) checking and/or updating your firmware, and IDE drivers. Also, try rebooting, and enabling the Optical drive to boot after the Hard Disk.
  3. Z

    Clan Ego website

    I believe they are using the e107 CMS.
  4. Z

    Nickname Issues

    Do not enclose the "p" in quotes. Just use: bind p "name =(e)= C r e a m"
  5. Z

    ATTENTION- ALL AND ANY HELP IS NEEDED

    I used to map for CSS, but forgot most of it.
  6. Z

    VAC d/c

    Is this still happening? Usually this only occurs when the Steam auth. servers are having trouble, and usually resolves by itself.
  7. Z

    TF2 Help

    Have you looked on the Steam support site, or used the Bug/Error report tool? I would recommend not playing it, until you can get some info on the problem.
  8. Z

    An interesting fact

    Yes, Dell has some pretty high standards on their equipment. My 2nd computer was a Dell that I got about 8 years ago, and it's still running strong today. It's too bad a lot of people carry around false statements from 'horror stories' related to them, that are around the internet. Kinda like...
  9. Z

    I think my video codec is bad.

    I've heard about this happening before, and the reason Quicktime doesn't do this is it has something to do with using the codecs internally, rather than having them linked to libraries externally. You can try VLC, but I doubt it will solve all problems. A quick solution would be to reboot. I'm...
  10. Z

    Caturday Pics I made/post your own

    Caturday is from 4chan... You might want to find out what that is first.
  11. Z

    Hey fellas

    Save it as a .gif instead of a .png. PNG's don't have total transparency support in all browsers.
  12. Z

    Red Orchestra Guest Passes (FCFS)

    The first two; you and Thor. Check your inbox for it.
  13. Z

    Red Orchestra Guest Passes (FCFS)

    All gone, as it was first come first served! Sorry if you missed them.
  14. Z

    Red Orchestra Guest Passes (FCFS)

    Ok, I've got 2 guest passes for RO. They expire soon, so I've gotta give them out. Anyone interested? If you're on my friends list, then I can just send it, if not PM or post your email.
  15. Z

    DOD using Wine in Linux

    I used it a couple years back, but only for basic Windows things, haven't tried it for gaming.
Back
Top