Recent content by Shadowreaver

  1. S

    Silent Hill 3 Live

    Well, I've set up a new stream and I am going to test it out by going through a blind run of Silent Hill 3. I've always wanted to play through this, but for some reason I never got around to it. So, I'll be playing it live...tonight...as in right now. Feel free to join me, its still a new...
  2. S

    eGO and the steam forums.

    Yeah, it is a bit suspect when I've been on eGO servers for almost a year now and I've never seen a kick/ban for someone who wasn't actively trying to get one or openly disobeying the rules. I mean it's really not that difficult to read the rules and follow them, especially when they're sensible...
  3. S

    A Problem with my Good Ol' TF2

    Recently a friend of mine had a horrible lag problem with both hl2 and l4d, a system restore fixed it right up. I'd only do this if you only have no other ideas. Also, back when tf2 updated, I was having horrible lag as well, I just went back to an older video driver and it's playing fine now...
  4. S

    What the hell's a squircle? Read this!

    Well, this is now the official whats your name if you used a randomized Wiki page thread. I'd be Duchess Sophie Charlotte :D
  5. S

    Steam is being annoying again.

    It's a known fact that the more money you give Valve, the better your steam will work.
  6. S

    =(e)=? Kotahlicious[ESG] : The battle spy

    Wheee, I'm happy to have been the random flailing scout on fire during your nice little revolver killing spree.
  7. S

    It's too fancy!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc&feature=related
  8. S

    Half-life 2 and Episode 1 for sale over steam

    Depends on what it is, but I really need money right now, lol.
  9. S

    Half-life 2 and Episode 1 for sale over steam

    I have an extra copy of both Half-life 2 and Episode 1 available to sell via gift over steam. I'd prefer Paypal for payment, but I might go for another game if you make me a good offer. PM me to make an offer. EDIT: I've found a buyer, no need to PM me anymore
  10. S

    Guard Dog?

    I don't know about this. I mean your making the dog credit to team. If they make this a class then you'd be working alongside the humans and treated as a equal. Isn't that what PETA wants? Humans and animals working together, getting blown up together as equals? If they got mad at this...
  11. S

    Revolver vs Ambassador.

    I only use guns in case of emergency, the revolvers easiest to pull out, shoot, and actually hope to kill someone. If you like to use the gun as another tool in your spy arsenal and not just as a last resort, the ambassadors great. But I like to just pull my gun out, fire off a few shots...
  12. S

    Guard Dog?

    In all seriousness though, we all know this is a joke. Besides, the next update has already been revealed here. http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/pocketmedic/serengeti_update2.png
  13. S

    Guard Dog?

    Would simultaneously ruin TF2 while also making it awesome. Hope it's a joke. Please let it be a joke Valve.....for me? I will only condone this if while your playing this class all text chat is replaced with "woof" and all voice chat is replaced with dog noises.
  14. S

    Here you go :)

    Ahhh, luck is a spy's best friend. You got to love it when everything gets set up just right for that epic killstreak. Nice vid there Frisky, can't wait for the full thing.
  15. S

    Wimpy Winey TF2

    fixed
Back
Top