Silent Hill 3 Live

Shadowreaver

Rookie
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
57
Well, I've set up a new stream and I am going to test it out by going through a blind run of Silent Hill 3.

I've always wanted to play through this, but for some reason I never got around to it.

So, I'll be playing it live...tonight...as in right now.

Feel free to join me, its still a new stream and I'd love it if a few fellow clan members were to watch.

Edit: Well that's it for today, I'll be back up and running tomorrow at 6 PM PST
Thanks to any eGO's out there that decided to pop in!

[nomedia="http://www.justin.tv/shadowreaver#r=vj9X4Ls"]302 Moved Temporarily[/nomedia]
 
Last edited:
Great game, was unable to watch the live broadcast though.


However, two nights ago I played through Silent Hill Shattered Memories in one sitting lol (first play through took about 6 hours)
It was surprisingly really good. Much better then Homecoming that's for sure.

the wii mote sensitivity is a bit high in parts, and there were some frame rate slow downs for me at times during the nightmare parts. However, story-wise it was great, and it was very refreshing to see them bring the series back in a positive direction because for awhile it was moving south.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top