Recent content by HazeUk

  1. H

    Post your desk set up!

  2. H

    Damaged Cab Files

    Yeah it is scratched, thats the problem really. Toothpaste usually does the job. But it aint working this time =[ Might just buy a new copy :/
  3. H

    Damaged Cab Files

    I've recently wanted to install Crysis, basically for the eye candy and oohhh and ahhh. But my disk is scratched and it wont install. It seems AllOther~1.cab is damaged. Does anyone know how I can repair this cab file? Ive looked on the web, but there is no free programs. Might end up buying a...
  4. H

    WoW SIG

    Very nice work mate.
  5. H

    Shizaos and Haze's Anything Photoshop

    Yeah mate, I dont know why it does that. Im going to find out. As soon as I know Ill fix it for you.
  6. H

    New Sig

    I have 2 version aha, 1 big 1 small, thats the bigger one. I wasnt really going to use it as a sig, it was just something to do.
  7. H

    Shizaos and Haze's Anything Photoshop

    Here you go Nokx, -Haze
  8. H

    Shizaos and Haze's Anything Photoshop

    Be done soon mate. Cheers, Haze.
  9. H

    New Sig

    I did this using that render. Maybe some ideas for you.
  10. H

    Shizaos and Haze's Anything Photoshop

    Sorry everyone, my pc was broke. Its fix now, and the shop is back to business!
  11. H

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    Custom Built Case: XCLIO A380 Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz Mobo: ASUS P7P55D PRO Memory: 8.00GB DDR3 RAM Corsair Dominator Hard Drive: Samsung 500gb + External 1TB Seagate. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 512mb Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T200HD Sound Card: VIA High...
  12. H

    Halo: Reach Deliver Hope

    Absolutely epic! Pre-ordered and have my money ready :D
  13. H

    A thankyou

    aha ^^ Ohhhh so do I, so do I... enough to have nightmares from. See you around mate.
  14. H

    A thankyou

    Since my whole computer recently failed software and hardware, I've had to buy pretty much a whole new system, which now works. Thankgod. I'd just like to thank the people who helped me with their advice in trying to fix the original problem in the Tech Help section, whether the advice worked...
  15. H

    A little advice please

    Thanks mate, appreciated. Aha yeah thats true. Its going to cost about ?400, but it will be worth it.
Back
Top