Recent content by delete.Cthulhu

  1. D

    [poll] What Race Is The Pyro?

    Other: Cyborg with anti-spy radar
  2. D

    New Work Setup

    The stock traders at work have a similar setup. I would kill to get ahold of it.
  3. D

    Anime

    Scyred does have a 26 eps but its just one long fight. I loved Death Note, watched right up until 35 but quit when Ruberia started subbing it. Decided after like four months to get back into it, and was significatly irrate to find there are only 37 eps. It is a good ending, just not when I...
  4. D

    TF2 Consolidated Stats page on Steam

    Here is a strange one. Take a look at the Average Damage Distance. Look at the range differance between the fireaxe and all other melee weapons.
  5. D

    Habaneros?

    For anyone that lives in PA or Ohio, Quaker Steak & Lubes atomic hot wings are essentually pure habenero.
  6. D

    Intersting thing in the Player Stats

    I havn't looked through it much but it may be linked with your in-clan kills Again, I dont don't know if they give points for that though
  7. D

    Meet & Greet Dec 1, 2007 Highlight Film

    Hey man, was that second song DragonHeart?
  8. D

    A few obvious yet not well known things on playing smart!

    In Well, if you can get in the water behind the other team, come up under one of the bridges. If you are a spy or scout, your gun is murder at that range. I have seen it many times in 2Fort. A turrent in the water in the right area is killer.
  9. D

    PORTAL!!

    In laymans terms: Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out. Seriously, I had to redo this map about five times just to hear that part again. Does anyone know a website with the voice clips?
  10. D

    HL2: Episode 2?

    I have to admit, I loved it. I was a littel disappointed with ep1 but this one more than made up for it. The last fight was a blast blowing up striders and derby car bashing hunters. Only downside was I was getting irritaded with all the antlion tunnels. They were cool, but just a tad to...
  11. D

    what the story with half life 1

    Opposing Force was good, killing scientists never gets old. Blue Shift however is my favorite. It had the best playing part inside the second world out of the five.
  12. D

    [poll] Class Limits?

    IF, you are going to restrict anything, just restrict it to two for all classes. Seriously, three spies are just as bad as three medics, and three engineers.
  13. D

    Duck griping

    Its true, Demoguys have taken out more of my sentries than spies.
  14. D

    Duck griping

    K, sorry guys. I thought for sure they could still place sappers while invisible. That pretty much evens it up.
  15. D

    Your FAVOURITE TF2 Moments!

    I beleive it was in Gravel Pit. We were defending the last point. I had a lvl3 turrent set up outside a door and was getting bum rushed. I stopped five seperate sappers on my turrent so I took out the shotgun and just shot every single person that went close to it. I run up with a wrench to...
Back
Top