Recent content by Boomy

  1. B

    Trying out DoD:S

    Thanks man! Oh yes, there's a sniper server :]!!!
  2. B

    Trying out DoD:S

    Are those the servers or the maps? Btw if you guys could list the IP to the server(s) that would be great!
  3. B

    Trying out DoD:S

    Hahah ok guys!!! I think I'm gonna get it, you've all made a pretty convincing statements. Just gotta buy it off Steam when I get back from vacation. Thanks all again!!!
  4. B

    Trying out DoD:S

    Hey guys I'm Boomy I'm currently an =(e)= in the CoD 4 Division, and I'm looking to expand the games I play in, and in ones that eGO is in. I tried out TF2 and didn't really care for it. I've played CSS and it's a too serious of a game for me. And Insurgency doesn't seem to be my type. I was...
Back
Top