Trying out DoD:S

Boomy

I made one post
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
20
Hey guys I'm Boomy I'm currently an =(e)= in the CoD 4 Division, and I'm looking to expand the games I play in, and in ones that eGO is in. I tried out TF2 and didn't really care for it. I've played CSS and it's a too serious of a game for me. And Insurgency doesn't seem to be my type. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me some perks and downsides to the game. I've watched a few videos on YouTube and it seems to be a fun casual game to have fun with other people. So if you have anything that helps, thanks!

Boomy
 
if i was you i will give 10 bucks for this game. is a amazing game. and we have players in the division there have playing this for over 5 years and more. i've had self playing this in 2 years.
we all have fun on the servers and we make jokes on the servers and have really fun. is a very nice war game. i will appreciate if you come in and play with us. and the game have very nice moves and weapons!

we hope we see you soon!:)
 
If you like cod4 then youll like dod, sure its different, but out of cod, css, tf2...dod would be the most similar. It is more laid back and has a more inviting aura around it, if that makes sense.
 
I came from the CS:S division, and between you and me (And I suppose whoever else reads this) The DoD boys are a lot more fun.
 
Hahah ok guys!!! I think I'm gonna get it, you've all made a pretty convincing statements. Just gotta buy it off Steam when I get back from vacation. Thanks all again!!!
 
DOD:S has been the best 10$ I've wasted in a long long time ;) It is a really fun game! I moved here from COD4, TF2, and CSS, I have to say that if It weren't for my friends in those games I wouldn't even bother going back.
 
Well, Just trying to beat the crowds to this.

Come play in the fields of Flash, or in the Sewers of Kalt. They're the only places you need.
 
Are those the servers or the maps? Btw if you guys could list the IP to the server(s) that would be great!
 
208.43.76.156:27017 - Sniper Server
72.233.123.5:27015 - Kalt
72.233.123.4:27015 - Flash
72.233.123.3:27015 - Strand
67.228.175.243:27015 - Donner
67.228.175.242:27015 - Avalanche

Flash and Kalt are the places with the most action ;)
 
I just started playing too and I can say DoD:S is...AWESOME SAAAAAUCEEEEEE

Also epic win.
 
DOD is one of the best games.. It is realistic because of the recoil and other stuff. You wont regret playing it
 
This is my first multiplayer game. I was introduced by some friends at work that told me about it. This game can be whatever you want it to be, for a FPS. Strategy heavy with your team mates, crazy rushing with assault, or tactics heavy with MG deployment or sniper camping. It fits a lot of player styles, and the folks are always friendly. Hope you enjoy!
 
24/7 =(eGO)= AVA EdgeGamers.org 67.228.175.242:27015
24/7 =(eGO)= Donner EdgeGamers.org 67.228.175.243:27015
24/7 =(eGO)= KALT EdgeGamers.org |100 Tick| 72.233.123.5:27015 (the best mao ever!!!!!!)
24/7 =(eGO)= CHARLIE AKA STRAND EdgeGamers.org 72.233.123.3:27015
24/7 =(eGO)= FLASH EdgeGamers.org 72.233.123.4:27015
24/7 =(eGO)= SNIPER SERVER! HLSTATSX! 208.43.76.156:27017
there you go man hope to see you on the servers its a great game!!!!!!!!have a great time
 

Latest posts

Back
Top